Games and Game-like Experiments:
- Procjam 2018: Strands
- 200-Word RPG Challenge 2018: I Can Haz Food?
- (En)Twine’d Game Jam: Permanent Ephemera
- Global Game Jam: Robots Date 10
- NorthPoint Courtesy Services (2016) (with Matt Beale); published in G|A|M|E
- BitBitJam3: The Faerie Princess
Virtually Death Series
Unhappy Objects Series
- Misadventure. Use the arrow keys to move. Avoid the dragon, if you can.
- No Choice: Use the arrow keys to move, Spacebar to jump.
- You Die: Use the arrow keys to move. Then, die.
- Give Up: Asteroids without weapons and with one life. Use arrow keys to move.
- Beneath the Tunnels Deep (text adventure)
- The Time Before the Time Before (text adventure)
- Ludum Dare 26 — W01rh1p()
- 0h Game Jam — Quentang
- Charity Game Jam — Meow Escape
- Fuck This Jam — Beneath the Tunnels Deep
- Indigo Protocol
- Ludum Dare 24 — Terminal Life
- Ludum Dare 25 — *Radio Silence*
Select “Weekly Twine” Projects:
- Winter Road. “A Tale of Cold and Comfort” told in verse.
- TV Fred. A short story about robots.
- Isaac. A retelling of Abraham and Isaac.
- Remaining. A snapshot of a relationship.
- Erasure. Short story about a detective.
- Declension. An explosion of ‘D’ words in all shapes and sizes.
- Mixed Signals. A meditation on our attempts to make sense of word noise.
- Not | Game. It’s not a game. Or maybe it is.
- Don’t Look Away. A test of how long you are willing to stay looking at text on a page.
- R-Caved. In the darkness, there is only death.
- Tiger Turvy. The poem “The Tyger” by William Blake contorted on itself.
- Gibberish? An algorithm’s attempt to interpret its own noise.
- Tree. ‘Growth requires patience and attention.’
- Juliet. Like Romeo and Juliet, but with Juliet in an endless monologue with herself.