A Morning with… Digitial: A Love Story

This recording process became one of the most complicated I’ve had so far. While Digital: A Love Story was running, I recorded the game in four segments. Then, after going through the couple hours that took, I learned each had been recorded in different frame rates.

Which meant I needed to re-encode each one, re-link them all, and then re-encode the final product. And at some point a diagonal line made it into the product. This was seven hours after the initial recording. And the point I gave up too. I wasn’t going spend several more hours working on this.

Other than the line, it looks good though. I think the line, in a way, works towards the overall theme of the game. Sort of. Maybe.