Mixing the non-stop action of a button-smasher and the precision timing of a golf game, [Adult Swim] and Williams Street Games bring Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am to the PlayStation 2 with mediocre results.
Master Shake, having stolen Frylock’s mail and discovered that Frylock was accepted into a exclusive golf resort, immediately invites himself to show off his golfing skills. Starting the game by learning to golf by knocking out Carl’s, neighbor to the Aqua Teen’s, windows it precedes through a standard golf course. “Standard” in this case means infected by Carl’s crabs and trees that try to kill you. Oh, and watch out for the human and nuclear waste infected water, it’ll kill you! Each progressive level visits a familiar location to fans of the show such as the Moon, Egypt and Hell.
While not the best racing, fighting, or golfing game by a long shot, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am delivers adequate play and manages to reproduce the comedy and zaniness that made the show great.
- Loading takes too long between levels and menus.
- Having full episodes within the game to watch is a huge plus.
- The 3D rendering of the characters takes time to get used to seeing.
- The titles of each level are humorous, for example: “Night of the Living T-Shirt of the Dawn of the Dead”
- I stopped at level 8 of a total of 12 levels. Not a very long game.
In the end, unless you are a huge fan of the series it is not worth buying. Borrow or rent. Not a buy, unless for cheap. 6/10