- You can jump right into a round of play even though it is a demo.
- It has both Instant Action options, creating a round with your own settings or getting Online and jumping into a game with strangers with little hassle.
- The demo is fast-paced and plays exactly like the previous games in this series.
- The demo comes with multiple options of play including a couple of Deathmatch modes and a Vehicle Capture the Flag.
- Contains all traditional weapons and adds to that several vehicles including several flying ones.
- It forces you into creating an account to play Online or even on your local LAN.
- The demo only gives you a handful of environments across the multiple options of play.
- The demo includes the ability to select but not play in Campaign mode.
- Even though it is the latest of the Unreal series of games, it adds very little to the formula from the last several games.
Creating a profile
Using a vehicle.
Winning a CTF match.